ShamWALK & RUN
Sunday March 13, 2016
| Get active, get outside, and have fun with your friends and family this spring while supporting a great cause! |
Geneva Centre for Autism is thrilled to announce our new St. Patrick’s Day 5km ShamWALK & RUN, part of the Achilles Run/Walk on Sunday, March 13, 2016.
Here’s just a few of the great perks you’ll receive as part of team Trailblazers:
- • A discounted charity registration price of $40 + tax
- • A free post-race pint of Steam Whistle beer and a hot bowl of Irish chili
- • A festive St. Patty’s Day celebration at the finish line with great live music and entertainment
- • A GCA red toque and an event technical racing shirt
- • $40 gift certificate to the Stepping Stones Café at GCA if you raise $300 or more!
- • Convenience! Start and finish at the same location, with easy access to parking, TTC and bag check
- • A great day with your friends and family, and a heartwarming feeling knowing you’ve made a difference in the lives of children, youth and adults with autism living in Ontario
No need to worry if you’re not an early riser! The event starts at 10:30am at Steam Whistle Brewery and takes you on a 5km loop through the heart of downtown.
The race has sold out for the last ten years, so don’t wait - REGISTER YOUR TEAM TODAY!